The selected intern works in direct support of the International Center’s Chief Operating Officer and Leadership Team and is involved in general business activities, program deliveries, and organizational projects.
- Research and analyze information, prepare and present findings to supervisor and staff
- Participate in operations, program and service delivery processes, manage organizational projects
- Participate in accounting and development meetings
- Serve as “help desk” for staff technical and project support
Desired Learning Outcomes:
- Understanding U.S. and International business and cultural diversities
- Understanding non-profit administration, business development, revenue management, program management, client service delivery, and Board governance
Desired Skills & Competencies:
- Business writing
- Interpersonal communications
- Knowledge of business practices and economic terms
Intern applications and cover letters may be submitted via email to email@example.com. Please be sure to include your preferred internship program date range and top 3-4 roles of interest in your cover letter.