Join The International Center, Anderson University, Flagship Enterprise Center, and Madison County Corporation for Economic Development at the 2017 Flagship International Symposium in March of 2017!
Madison County, Indiana is home to over 17 international companies from countries like Japan, Israel, China, Switzerland, Germany, Thailand, Spain, and Italy.
Don’t miss this rare opportunity to learn directly from The International Center right here in Madison County! Grow both professionally and personally through this unique educational opportunity. Learn the in’s and out’s of business dealings per region. Learn how to properly present your business cards, and greet international guests. Hear international transplants share what it is like to re-locate to America and work and operate in our culture.
When: March 2017 (Date to be announced)
Anderson University Flagship
2705 Enterprise Drive
Anderson, IN 46013
Who is Invited?
- Service industry leader
- Elected officials
- Economic and community development professional
- CEO or HR managers
- Real estate professionals
- University administrators
Do you fall into one of the above categories? Then this conference is the exact tool you need to move forward with global competency and training in international business.
Why host this event in Anderson?
Over 17 international companies now reside in Madison County alone! As the City of Anderson and Madison becomes more ethically and internationally diverse, residents, professionals, and business owners throughout Madison County must do their part to become culturally aware and sensitive.
Become a globally competent leader:
- Learn how intercultural communication skills can improve relations between you and your international counterparts, customers, and/or colleagues in a diverse workforce.
- Listen to expatriates from countries around the world and learn what it’s like to re-locate to America
- Become more globally sensitive
- Learn from experienced professionals who have extensive experience in planning and implementing international trade missions for Indiana companies and elected officials.