Crystal Neumann has taken a multifaceted approach to creating a better Indiana and a better world. A dedicated business educator, Dr. Neumann starts at the roots by devising a variety of updated business programs. By design, they are and will be cognizant of sustainability and encourage diversity and inclusion. She currently serves as City Councilwoman of Fishers and as an Assistant Provost in Business Professions at American College of Education.
- Cornell University Certificate, Diversity and Inclusion
- University of Phoenix Master of Arts – MA, Education /Adult Education and Training
- University of Phoenix Doctorate of Business Management
- American InterContinental University Master of Business Administration
- American InterContinental University Bachelor’s degree, Marketing
- City Councilwoman of Fishers
- Assistant Provost for Business Professions for American College of Education
- Member of Board of Directors at Liberty Grove Schools
- Advisory Council Member at Ivy Tech External Diversity Advisory Council
- Member of HSEqual Advisory Council
- Inducted into Hoosier Women Forward
- Inducted into the Indiana Latino Leadership Circle
“Crystal is a role model in the truest sense. She touches the hearts of our students and faculty & staff across the country.” – Nominator
RECENT CAREER HIGHLIGHTS:
Over the past nine years, Dr. Neumann has dedicated herself to making Indiana and the world a better place, academically, environmentally, and socially. Throughout her time at American College of Education. Crystal has developed business curriculum for M.B.A. in Social Impact, M.S. in Sustainable Management, concentrations/micro-credentials in Nonprofit Management, Sustainability, and Diversity & Inclusion. From 2013 to 2017, the program grew 600%. As she continues her career as an educator, Crystal aims to integrate social impact in the business world through more program development.
Outside of the academic scene, Crystal wants to model how one can make a profit while prioritizing community, employees, and the environment. The UN’s 17 Sustainable Development Goals are Neumann’s tools to foster a culture of ethical business in Indiana and the global community.
- 2022 Induction into Hoosier Women Forward
- 2017 Honoree for Reverend Jesse Jackson’s PUSH Excel
- 2017 ACE Celebrity Award
“We are the solution. Just as one thrown pebble to the pond makes a ripple effect, imagine what happens when we all work together to make waves.” – Crystal Neumann
Crystal and the two other Global Impression Award Finalists will be celebrated at the International Citizen of the Year event on October 3, 2023.
By: Amelie Zirnheld, Marketing and Communications Intern