Join us for a half-day workshop to expand your knowledge on The Middle East and Middle Eastern culture.
Workshop Participants Will Be Provided With:
- An overview of The Middle Eastern culture
- Instructions on business etiquette and protocol in The Middle East
- An understanding and appreciation of intercultural differences
- Intercultural communication tools
- Information about how culture influences perceptions, values and beliefs
Networking Breakfast: 8:30-9:00 a.m.
Workshop and Expert Panel Discussion: 9:00 a.m.-12:30 p.m.
$95 per person, includes materials and continental breakfast
Contact Peter Kirkwood
317-955-5150 x 225
Workshop attendance is limited to 15 attendees in order to maximize the learning experience.