Join the Indy Pride Education Series on February 18th for Anti-Racism Education and Community Conversations led by a guest facilitator, Star Adita. The event will begin with anti-racism training and then attendees will be grouped into small, focused conversations.
Learning objectives for the training:
- Learn to discuss systematic racism with peers
- Explore societal norms that are rooted in biases
- Understand how to look through an anti-racism frame of reference
Topics for the community conversations:
- How do we create brave spaces with peers to discuss racism in the United States?
- How can white people show up for BIPOC?
- What does transformative justice look like for BIPOC?