Doing Business in Africa Conference
Join the Indiana District Export Council, the U.S. Department of Commerce, and the Indiana business community for an exciting and informative event discussing business opportunities between Indiana and Africa.
The African continent will experience the world’s fastest economic growth for the next quarter century. Rich in resources and opportunity, it will be home to more than half of the world’s population growth through 2050, while also demographically being its youngest. Come join the Indiana District Export Council as we host a half-day seminar devoted to exploring trade opportunities between Indiana and the nations of Africa. Our keynote speakers and panelists bring a wealth of experience and knowledge regarding African customs and commerce and how best to engage for long-term business success.
- 11:15 am Registration
- 11:50 am Lunch & Welcome Remarks
- 12:30 pm Keynote Addresses
- 1:15 pm Break
- 1:30 pm Tales from the Trenches – Tips for Success in Africa
- 2:20 pm African Business Perspectives
- 2:50 pm Break
- 3:05 pm Getting Paid & Risk Management
- 3:35 pm Connecting with Africa
- 4:20 pm Networking Reception
- 5:30 pm Program Ends