The festival takes place in downtown Lafayette at St. Boniface Catholic Church. Festivalgoers can enter and exit at 8th and Ferry Streets and 9th and Ferry Streets. General admission is $5/adult and children ages 13+ and free for children ages 12 and under. Food and drink tickets are $1 each. Please click on the website link to access the itinerary or read below.
- 4:00 PM – Holy Mass in St. Boniface Church; gates open
- 5:15 PM – Opening ceremony
- Festivities (Food/beer sales, games, and music) following the opening ceremony
- 10:00 PM – Raffle drawing
- 11:00 PM – End of the 2023 German-Fest