The Indianapolis Scottish Highland Games & Festival will take place at the Marion County Fairgrounds on Saturday, September 30th, 2023. This affordable event offers so much for everyone.
- We will have a Children’s area with activities, Kids Knighting, music, free face painting, story time, sing alongs, and Scottish dancing.
- The Clan area is where families can connect as-well-as a place where anyone can learn how to get started on genealogy.
- The Highland Games and Athletic contests inspire health. They are competitive and fun to watch. This will include athletes from all over the US.
- The Historical Actors played out by The Tudor Rose Players are there to interact and teach history as-well-as inspire the imagination and learning.
- There will be music and dancing for everyone to enjoy including a Ceilidh (dancing and Gaelic folk music) from 7-9pm. Entertainment by: Brian Henke, Celtic Rain, Drunk & Sailor, Highland Reign, and Laughing Jack. The Celtic Motion Dance Ensemble will provide dance. There will also be Bagpipers and Bagpipe competitions.
- There’s also wonderful Scottish food and drink to try. Even the vendors will have something for everyone with Celtic Merchandise.