Once a quarter, The International Center offers a half-day cross-cultural communication workshop. These workshops provide an overview of a featured country’s culture as well as business etiquette and protocol specific to the country’s customs. The curriculum is designed to help participants gain insight into how culture influences perceptions, values and beliefs. Each workshop also features a subject matter expert whose experience and background help bring the culture of the featured country to life.
The World in Transition: United Kingdom Workshop Participants Will Be Provided With:
- An overview of the United Kingdom
- Instructions on business etiquette and protocol in the United Kingdom
- An understanding and appreciation of intercultural differences
- Intercultural communication tools
- Information about how culture influences perceptions, values and beliefs
Networking Breakfast: 8:30-9:00 a.m.
Workshop and Expert Panel Discussion: 9:00 a.m.-12:30 p.m.
Workshop attendance is limited to 15 attendees in order to maximize the learning experience.