Where Indiana Intersects With The World…
The International Center Intern Team helps U. S. students achieve an international business experience and international students achieve a U. S. business experience, right here in Indianapolis!
The International Center values Diversity, Passion, Excellence, Integrity, and Growth.
The selected intern works in direct support of The International Center’s Senior Vice President of Operations & Chief of Staff, and the Office Manager & CRM Administrator. This role is involved in the data systems and programs that manage our company’s organizational data. This role uses data to help the organization identify and bridge customer and organizational gaps. This role researches, analyzes, and creates data presentations that tell the story of our business to various constituents.
- CRM administration, data quality control, training, Help Desk
- Document best practices for database use
- Develop Administrative and User SOP’s
- Create and report Intern Program data analytics
- Manage and analyze donor records, report trends
- Manage organizational projects – this “special needs” role and responsibilities will be further defined as project scopes & timelines arise
Desired Learning Outcomes
- Gain CRM management, analytic, research, and organizational experience
- Aid the organization in researching, analyzing, and telling its story
- Ability to acquire enhanced office and organizational skills
Desired Skills and Competencies
- Research and organizational skills
- Data Visualization
- Information aligned field/major
- This undergraduate internship does not include coding, programming, or engineering
- Cultural awareness
- Data Science
- Computer Information Technology
- Information Technology
- Be on time, be present, be engaged
- Communicate, participate, support your team and the Mission
- Mentor devoted to your success, plus weekly professional development programming
- Local and international networking opportunities
- Collaborative, respectful, fun work culture
- 15-20 hours per week, hybrid (office/remote) schedule
- May pay $15/hour, plus $80 monthly parking stipend
- OPT/CPT, class credit, school stipend/scholarship application support
For more information about The International Center, its mission, internship program, and Frequently Asked Questions, go to www.internationalcenter.org.
Intern applications and cover letter, including your preferred internship program semester and top 3-4 roles of interest, may be submitted directly here or emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org