Employment & Internships
There are no job opportunities available at this time.
The International Center offers internships every spring, summer, and fall. While internships are unpaid positions, working with The International Center gives undergraduate and graduate students a variety of opportunities to connect with local and international leaders, improve professional skills, and work in a fast-paced international environment.
The International Center values diversity and inclusion in all endeavors.
Applications are open and are accepted on a rolling basis. The first applications received are the first reviewed, so apply early!
Internships are available on or around these dates:
- Spring (January-May)
- Recommended to submit an application before November 1
- Summer (May-August)
- Recommended to submit an application before April 1
- Fall (August-December)
- Recommended to submit an application before July 1
The International Center’s current office hours are 8:30 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. Monday through Friday, with additional remote availability during traditional work hours. The typical intern work schedule averages 15-20 hours per week for fall and spring terms and 20-30 hours per week during the summer, typically 9:30 a.m. – 3:30 p.m.
The International Center has been recognized three times by Work + Learn Indiana as the Not-for-Profit Intern Employer of the Year.
As a prestigious internship program, we strive to foster untapped potential and growth in everyone who comes to work with our diverse staff. Students of all majors who are interested in various aspects of international relations and nonprofit management are welcome to apply!
Internship Positions Available
- Accounting, Finance & Operations
- Community Outreach & Engagement
- Data Analyst & Database Management
- Event Planning & Philanthropy
- International Relocations
- International Research & Diplomacy
- International Research & Programming
- Marketing & Communications
- Non-Profit Administration
- Operations & Organizational Project Management
To apply, please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please be sure to include your preferred internship program date range and top 3-4 roles of interest in your cover letter. We look forward to hearing from you!