The selected intern works directly with The International Center’s Vice President of Client & Partner Services to assist in the marketing, management and execution of The International Center’s international focused programs and services. The selected intern is involved in a complete process of research, marketing and community outreach, administration, and special projects.
- Prepare materials and provide program support for the 2023 James T. Morris Global Leadership Program
- Research and analyze country-specific information for client training and briefings
- Research Indiana-based industry representatives for incoming international delegations
- Research, analyze, and recommend prospective Indiana business opportunities with international ties
- Prepare, support, and facilitate international delegation programs, meetings and events
Desired Learning Outcomes:
- Become familiar with business development, client relationship management, and marketing strategy principles
- Gain experience executing client hospitality, meetings and programs, research analysis and reporting, project management, and multi-level communication and marketing
- Gain an understanding of intercultural sensitivities and Indiana’s international business landscapes.
Intern applications and cover letters may be submitted via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please be sure to include your preferred internship program date range and top 3-4 roles of interest in your cover letter.