Where Indiana Intersects With The World… The International Center Intern Team helps U. S. students achieve an international business experience and international students achieve a U. S. business experience, right here in Indianapolis!
The International Center values Diversity, Passion, Excellence, Integrity, and Growth.
The selected intern works in direct support of the International Center’s Senior Vice President of Operations & Chief of Staff, and Leadership Team, and is involved in general business activities, program deliveries, and organizational projects.
- Research and analyze information, prepare, and present findings to supervisor and staff
- Participate in operations, program, and service delivery processes, manage organizational projects
- Attend accounting and development meetings
- Help desk
Desired Learning Outcomes
- Understanding U. S. and International business and cultural diversities
- Understanding non-profit administration, business development, revenue management, program management, client service delivery, and Board governance
Desired Skills & Competencies
- Business writing
- Interpersonal communications
- Knowledge of business practices and economic terms
- Be on time, be present, be engaged
- Communicate, participate, support your team and the Mission
- Mentor devoted to your success, plus weekly professional development programming
- Local and international networking opportunities
- Collaborative, respectful, fun work culture
- 15-20 hours per week, hybrid (office/remote) schedule
- May pay $15/hour, plus $80 monthly parking stipend
- OPT/CPT, class credit, school stipend/scholarship application support
For more information about The International Center, its mission, internship program, and Frequently Asked Questions, go to www.internationalcenter.org.
Intern applications and cover letter, including your preferred internship program semester and top 3-4 roles of interest, may be submitted directly here or emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org