The selected intern works in direct support of the International Center’s Chief Operating Officer and Office Manager and is involved in all activities relating to special organizational projects.
- Research and analyze information, prepare and present findings to supervisor and staff
- As this is a “special needs” role, general responsibilities will be determined by the project needs
- Data analytics related to The Center’s internship program
- Management of organizational projects
Desired Learning Outcomes:
- Understanding U. S. and International business and cultural diversities
- Understanding of project management techniques, research and analysis, organizational structure, business operations, reporting and presentation
- Ability to gain organizational skills
Desired Skills & Competencies:
- Writing skills
- Communications skills
- General knowledge of business practices
Intern applications and cover letters may be submitted via email to email@example.com. Please be sure to include your preferred internship program date range and top 3-4 roles of interest in your cover letter.